Search for tasks- type in keywords

Thursday 18 October 2018

Farewell Excel

Well guys, this is my last post in this blog. I have now sold the Excel. I hope it will give the new owner years of service, he certainly hot a bargain with me losing some £1500-2000 on the deal, but then it was never really about money. Its been a journey, I've learnt a lot and I hope what I shared will help you. This has been by far the most popular of my blogs so thank you for coming with me.

I expect I will not be able to remain Lotus-less for ever but currently having a daughter at Uni is taking most of the dosh and Im backed up with bikes to fix anyway! Having said that I do expect to be back in something Lotus-shaped eventually although I may go to the dark side.... If anyone knows of a Europa or Esprit thats in need of a good home and some tlc please get in touch!
Cheers all
Mike












No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of this blog. I'm working on my own here so any feedback from those Lotus enthusiasts floating around "Blogger Bank" is welcome. Suggestions for process improvements especially welcome. If you like it please follow.