Search for tasks- type in keywords

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Thanks

Dear Reader, just a line to thank you for your interest. This blog has now passed 30,000 reads! Interestingly I have only 1 follower so clearly whoever you are, you have been busy! Thanks for your interest.

I hope you will continue to accompany me on the remaining journey to roadworthiness... and if anyone ever fancies taking on this car project let me know... after 2 years I am getting tired of the struggle! Any words of encouragement out there?
Mike








2 comments:

  1. Keep on going, this blog is stopping me buying a lotus ! The wife wouldn't want me to either, divorce would be cheaper....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! ... but which would be better for you? ... and do you really want all that spare cash littering up the place anyway? Must be getting tired of stepping round it?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think of this blog. I'm working on my own here so any feedback from those Lotus enthusiasts floating around "Blogger Bank" is welcome. Suggestions for process improvements especially welcome. If you like it please follow.